"Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."
(Source: g-y-p-s-y-h-e-a-r-t-s, via liike-a-star)
George throwing a bitch to the floor
Anonymous: You said we could ask you anything so ill ask you a few; 1. Are you still in love with your ex? 2. are you friends with any of your past relationships, if not how come? 3. name five of the best moments you had with your last relationships and who with? 4. whats the worst thing someone did to you in a relationship and how did it make you feel? 5. THIS IS MY MAIN QUESTION, why do you put yourself down?, you will find someone who will treat you right youre beautiful, time will bring you this<3.
Yes I did and did say id answer them honestly so here we go;
1. I don’t know, let’s just leave it as I’ll always care about him and have a soft spot for him😔
2. Yes, I talk too two of them.
3. five? I honestly can’t say I’ve just got five, majority of the moments I spent with him were great☺️ so I’ll say the first time we met, our first kiss, our sleepovers(cuddles&dvds😍), Jim’s birthday piss up and the movie times :) there’s obviously loads with them categories and many more😏
4. Let’s not think about that👊👊
5. Why? Basically everyone I’ve ever put full trust in, leaves. But with my last relationship I really did some how stupidly fall for him, and I loved him and would of done everything for him, he was my world 🌍 but I was just one star in the sky for him⭐️ and since that I just don’t want to try with anyone else, it’s hard to trust, I can’t be doing with all that hurt again…